Hispanic Heritage Month is celebrated September 15th through October 15th.
“Hispanic Heritage Month is the period to recognize the contributions of Hispanic Americans to the United States and to celebrate Hispanic heritage and culture. The observation started in 1968 as Hispanic Heritage Week under President Lyndon Johnson and was expanded by President Ronald Reagan in 1988 to cover a 30-day period starting on September 15th and ending on October 15.” (Wikipedia)
FIVE winners will be selected to receive a complete set of the five following books:
- Zumba® by Beto Perez with Maggie Greenwood-Robinson ISBN: 0446546127
- Evenings at the Argentine Club By Julia Amante ISBN: 0446581623
- Damas, Dramas, and Ana Ruiz By Belinda Acosta ISBN: 044654051X
- Tell Me Something True By Leila Cobo ISBN: 0446519367
- Amigoland By Oscar Casares ISBN: 0316159697
Here’s how to get your entry!
- Leave a comment with an e-mail address for +1 entry (I have to be able to reach you if you win!!). Also, tell me which of the 5 books you are most looking forward to reading! If you do not leave your e-mail address, your entry will be disqualified!
For extra BONUS entries, you may do the following:
- Follow my blog for +1 extra entry (let me know that you did!)
- Blog about this contest for +1 extra entry (leave a link so I can come check out your blog)
- Add me to your Blog Roll for +1 extra entry (leave a link so I can come check it out!!)
Only US/Canada Residents are eligible to win
No P.O. Boxes!
Contest will end on October 8! Winners will be selected on October 9!