• You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• If you decide to participate in this challenge please use the links at Book Chick City with the buttons to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun.
• If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in.
• You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
• There will be a place for you to link your reviews, but this is optional.
I already know of 2 books that I will read for this challenge (Sweetheart and Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain), but I will add the others as I go! Looking forward to this!
- Look Again by Lisa Scottoline (January)
- Shadows Still Remain by Peter de Jonge (January)
- The Last Surgeon by Michael Palmer (February)
- Scandal Sheet by Gemma Halliday (March)
- Shakespeare’s Champion by Charlaine Harris (March)
- 9th Judgment by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro (March)
- Worse Case by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (March)
- Oblivion Road by Alex McAulay (March)
- Live to Tell by Wendy Corsi Staub (May)
- The Quickie by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (May)
- The Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Liza Marklund (June)
- Private by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro (June)