Author: Michele Scott
Publication Date: October 31, 2009
Four friends working in Napa Valley, Sundays are for fellowship, good food and wine. Jamie is editor-in-chief at “Wine Lover’s Magazine,” and a single mother. Before her husband died, she lived a fairy tale life. Guilt from his death keeps her from moving forward. Kat is a sommelier, and co-owner of a restaurant with her chef husband Christian. Although deeply in love they deal with a myriad of issues, including ex-spouses, Kat’s teenage sons and her new age mother Venus. Danielle is a vintner who finds herself entrenched in both an identity and family crises when her eldest daughter returns home from college with a bombshell of a secret. Alyssa is an artist and gallery owner. When a tragic past event catches up with her, she must face the skeleton in her closet and rely on her friends to see her through her darkest hours. These women discover that friendship is the right prescription to get through the hard times as well as for enjoying the wonderful moments together.
I have 4 copies of this book to give away!
Want to double your chances of winning? Head on over to Lori’s Reading Corner! She is also giving away 4 copies of this book!
1. Giveaway is open to residents of the USA only.
2. Please complete the form below (do not leave information in the comments – it will not count!)
3. Giveaway ends September 11, 2010 at 11:59pm EST; 4 winners will be selected and contacted thereafter.
4. Once the winners are contacted, they will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen (make sure to check your spam filters!).
5. No PO Box Addresses!
6. Books will be shipped directly from Lori!