About the Author:
About the Book:
Sounds Like Crazy
Publication Date: October 6, 2009
Publisher: NAL Trade
Learn why Holly Miller has five people living inside her head in this “remarkable debut novel.”(Kemble Scott, author of SoMa)
Though she doesn’t remember the trauma that caused it, Holly Miller has Dissociative Identity Disorder. Her personality has fractured into five different identities, together known as The Committee. And as much as they make Holly’s life h
ell, she can’t live without them.
Then one of those identities, the flirtatious, southern Betty Jane, lands Holly a voiceover job. Betty Jane wants nothing more than to be in the spotlight. The rest of The Committee wants Betty Jane to shut up. Holly’s therapist wants to get to the bottom of her broken psyche. And Holly? She’s just along for the ride…
1. Giveaway is open to residents of the USA and Canada only!
2. Please complete the form below (do not leave information in the comments – it will not count!)
3. Giveaway ends January 26, 2011 at 11:59pm EST; 1 winner will be selected and contacted thereafter.
4. Once the winner is contacted, he/she will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen (make sure to check your spam filters!).
5. No PO Box Addresses!
6. Book will be shipped directly from the author.