Another Piece of My Heart
by Jane Green
Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
Publication Date: March 13, 2012
From the New York Times bestselling author of JEMIMA J, and THE BEACH HOUSE, comes Jane Green’s most emotional and powerful novel yet: a story that explores the complications of a woman marrying into a ready-made family, and the true meaning of motherhood.
Andi has spent much of her adult life looking for the perfect man, and at thirty-seven, she’s finally found him. Ethan–divorced with two daughters, Emily and Sophia–is a devoted father and even better husband. Always hoping one day she would be a mother, Andi embraces the girls like they were her own. But in Emily’s eyes, Andi is an obstacle to her father’s love, and Emily will do whatever it takes to break her down. When the dynamics between the two escalate, they threaten everything Andi believes about love, family, and motherhood—leaving both women standing at a crossroad in their lives…and in their hearts.
ANOTHER PIECE OF MY HEART is a novel that illuminates the nuances and truths about relationships and is Jane Green at her absolute best.
Jane Green is the author of twelve bestselling novels, dealing with real women, real life, and all the things in-between, with her trademark wisdom, wit and warmth. She contributes to various publications, both online and print, including Huffington Post, The Sunday Times, and assorted Anthologies. Passionate about both food and the home, most weekends see her cooking up a storm in her home in Westport, Connecticut, where she lives by the beach with her husband and their many children.
Thanks to the publisher, I have 2 copies of this book to give away to lucky readers in the USA!
1. Fill out your name and e-mail address in the Contestmachine widget below.
2. The giveaway will end on March 20, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
3. I will contact the two winners at the conclusion of the giveaway. They will have 48 hours from the date of my email to contact me with their full name and mailing address. Failure to respond in the allotted time will result in forfeiture of the prize and a new winner will be selected.
4. I will forward the winner’s name and address to the publisher for prize fulfillment. By entering this giveaway, you are giving me permission to forward your information to a third party in order for your prize to be mailed to you.
5. Neither Crazy-for-Books nor the publisher is responsible for lost or misdirected prize shipments. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that the information provided to me is accurate.