A reader poses with the author for a photograph, which can be taken with an iPad camera or an external camera. The image immediately appears on the author’s iPad (if it’s shot with an external camera, it’s sent to the iPad via Bluetooth). Then the author uses a stylus to scrawl a digital message below the photo. When finished, the author taps a button on the iPad that sends the fan an e-mail with a link to the image, which can then be downloaded into the eBook.
• A USO tour to overseas military installations
• Hospitals, schools, and assisted living facilities
• During radio interviews – signing copies for callers to radio talk show programs
• Restaurant drive thrus – giving away signed sample chapters while customers await their lattes
• Cigar, sports, and wine bars
• Coffee shops
So, what do YOU think of this latest digital technology? Are you running away, screaming in horror? Or are you cheering from the rooftops? Let’s have some crazy talk in the comments!
Oh and if you are at BEA and can hook me up with an autography for my Nook, that would be SO cool! :) LOL